Love the atmosphere!
A downloadable game for Windows
Most of the world is faded into darkness long years ago when an unkown cataclysm corrupted most of the Earth, leaving only some safe enclaves surrounded by the dangerous and almost unhabitable wasteland.
Only some people, called the ShadowStalkers are trained and equipped to roam the dead cities and schorched landscapes. You are one of them and your quest is to find a sample of a long lost experiment that aimed at making plants, especially fruits and vegetables to be able to adapt to the harsh environment and making it possible to give more food to the surviving people.
You are equiped with the standard weapons for the ShadowStalkers, a special crossbow that can shoot and utilize various types of ammo and your specially durable gasmask with a built in smart visor.
You can scan your environments to get clues about what happened and information about items, doors and utilize your crossbow to take out any "ghosts" from a safe distance or from up close.
Through your journey you will acquire some extra abilities and special ammo types that are needed to navigate through the remains of a once great civilization.
|W, A, S, D||move|
|Space||jump and "Ok" on start menu and full-text screens|
|ESC||Main Menu: EXIT, Game: to main menu, Reading: escape from reading screen|
|left click||slow attack, longer range|
|right click||small colddown, smaller range|
This is a one man project. Graphics, models, programming, design and music is made by me, Kádár Jeremi Emánuel.
Individual sound effects, like the sound of the crossbow are from https://freesound.org/
- First playable versionAug 13, 2022
- Adding sounds, explosive ammo, testing maps...Aug 13, 2022
- Slowly putting the pieces together (very short devlog)Aug 11, 2022
- More or less a break dayAug 10, 2022
- Again...still modelling, but with some programming as wellAug 09, 2022
- Still modelling the Dead City (very short devlog)Aug 08, 2022
- Modelling the city level, making new textures, modelsAug 07, 2022
- Working on the textures for the Dead City (short devlog)Aug 06, 2022